Condo Bruno, Centro South, Puerto Vallarta

$1,095,000 USD $19,550,000 MXN

MLS#: 29414 Active 3 beds 4 baths 4002.72 sqft

This 3 bedroom and 3 bath PH has 53% of the ownership of the total constructed area of the building. There are other 2 units constructed on the remaining 47%.
Located in the highest part of the Emiliano Zapata-Romantic Zone with sea and mountain breezes during the day and at night, in a quiet cul-de-sac street, with few neighbors and spectacular views of the Ocean,city and the Sierra Madre Mountains; this luxury condominium consists of 3 levels. Therefore, it is located at the 3 highest floors of the building: levels 4, 5 and 6, with a private code elevator that steps in to floors 4 and 5 of this unit. On 5th floor of building this PH has an open concept, where the kitchen, dining room, living room-bedroom and 2 large private terraces are located.

The terraces come with jacuzzi with two hydro-massage systems with fountain and waterfall, an outdoor dining room lounge chairs and a bedroom with full bathroom. This concept allows the owner to open or close 8 panels of heavy-caliber glass doors to connect the kitchen and one of the bedrooms to the large rooftop terraces to enjoy the sunny days that the port offers us. The appliances in the kitchen are electric and include a Teka 5-burner electric grill, a Teka built-in microwave-oven and Teka electric oven, as well as a Maytag dishwasher. The kitchen has a water purification system that provides water to sink and fridge.
On 4th floor there are two bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms, a laundry room, and a huge walking closet. This level features a long terrace with views of the ocean and the mountains of Vallarta, as well as a wall-to-wall bookcase.
This unit has air conditioners and wooden fans in the bedrooms and the TV room as well as a state-of-the-art washer-dryer.
The finishes on the wood and doors are made of parota. Bathroom and kitchen with gray quartz bars and porcelain floors throughout the all unit.
On the highest level of the building and as a part of this unit, there is a viewing point platform that covers the elevator, which has a 280-degree view of the Ocean, bay and the mountains. In this area there is space for the installation of solar panels that would generate the total electricity needed for all appliances.
This PH has a parking lot with an electric gate of approximately 60m2 for two cars which is for the exclusive use of this unit. The parking area has a small warehouse.
The building is walking distance to the Romantic zone and Playa de los Muertos.

Property details

List Price

$1,095,000 USD

$19,550,000 MXN



Total Baths


Property Type


Total SqFt


Total M2 Const


List Price MXN
Condo M2
Deeded Parking M
Primary View
Secondary View
# Units in Develop
Floor Number
Construction Manifest

Unit Details

  • Bar
  • DeckTerrace
  • Hot TubJacuzzi
  • Roof Top Terrace
  • Storage Area
  • Water Feature
  • Balcony
  • Barbecue
  • Elevator into unit
  • Home Theater
  • Parking on Property (Yes)
  • Type of Parking (Assigned)

Common Amenities

  • Elevator


  • Cook Top (Electric)
  • Dishwasher
  • Dryer (Gas)
  • Microwave
  • Oven (Electric)
  • RefrigeratorFreezer
  • Stackable Laundry Ce
  • Ice Maker


  • Air Conditioning (Mini-Split)
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Water Heater (Gas)
  • Water Purification


  • Fiberoptic
  • Internet (Infinitum)
  • TV (Cable)


  • Escritura

Infrastructure and Utilities


  • Flooring Type (Porcelain)


  • Concrete

Road Type

  • Cobblestone Street


  • CFE


  • City

Schedule a Showing

Centro South

The Neighborhood

Centro South

Puerto Vallarta is the go-to beach destination on the west coast of Mexico because of its tropical vibe and easy lifestyle. One of the best neighborhoods, which embodies the best … Read more →
More properties in this area
MLS Vallarta Nayarit All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The listings on this site are displayed courtesy of the IDX program of AMPI Vallarta Nayarit MLS and may not be the listings of the site owner. Data last updated: Friday, February 02nd, 2024, 06:52:53 PM